Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick Tip: The Best Way to See Paris

No matter how long you're going to be in Paris, the best way to see everything on your list is with the Paris Museum Pass. Available in 2, 4, or 6-day increments, the Paris Museum Pass lets you skip the lines at over 60 museums and monuments, including the biggies: the Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay, the Centre Pompidou, even Versailles. Costing only 32, 48, or 64 euros depending on how many days you want, it saves you money as well as time.

I found that having the museum pass also made me feel more relaxed about my trip. Knowing that I wouldn't have to wait in lines meant not getting up at the crack of dawn to try to be first into the Louvre. I could take a walk along the Seine between museum visits or have a long lunch without worrying about making it to the next museum in time.

My only caution to the museum visitor is to try to time your visits so that you don't have to eat in the museum cafes. They aren't terrible, but they certainly aren't worth their high prices!

Copyright 2010 Sara Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment