Monday, August 23, 2010

Artisan Voyage: Name Disclaimer

So I just googled "Artisan Voyage" - you know, out of pure vain curiosity - and I was horrified to find that I'm not the first to coin the phrase. Apparently, some paint company I've never heard of decided to use it for one of their 2010 color concepts. They beat me to it by a full ten months. Bummer.

The curious can look here and here for the evidence. I suppose I should have thought to google my title when I decided to start my blog back in June, but it just didn't occur to me. And here I thought I was being all creative.

There is one thin silver lining I can comfort myself with. Realistically, 2010 is coming to a close. There's only four months left. Behr's is already coming up with their 2011 color concepts. They're going to move on.

But I intend to endure.

Copyright 2010 Sara Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment