Friday, November 12, 2010

Stock Up on Travel Essentials at Aveda!

The holiday season means more of Aveda's great
products come in convenient travel sizes.
I love Aveda. I love their products and I love their dedication to preserving ecological and human diversity, which makes me feel good about buying their products. Washing my hair with Aveda's invigorating Shampure shampoo is a favorite part of my morning ritual. Also, scents are terribly evocative - and culturally specific - so my Aveda shampoo actually smells like home to me. And when I'm traveling, there's nothing more comforting than having a bit of home come along for the ride.

That's why I'm heading to Aveda now to stock up on my favorite products. For most of the year, Aveda offers only the basics in trial sizes. But around the holidays when everyone's on the lookout for stocking-stuffers and little gifts, Aveda markets a much fuller range of their products in sizes compatible with a carry-on. If you love Aveda's Pure Abundance Volumizing Hairspray or their Rosemary Mint Body Lotion, now is the time to find these products in travel sizes.

Prices for Aveda's trial sizes start at $3.50 and range up to $10, depending on the product. Most of the bottles are refillable, so once you've purchased a travel bottle of - say - Phomollient with its unusual pump mechanism, you can simply refill it from your larger (and more economical) version.

As we all become more aware of the size of our carbon footprints - and as green and eco-tourism take top spots on the savvy traveler's wish list - Aveda's trial sizes and travel gift sets are a great way to have it all: quality, environmental consciousness, and the scent of home.









Photos taken at the Douglas J Aveda Institute, Ann Arbor
Text Copyright 2010 Sara Harding

No comments:

Post a Comment